Monday, September 22, 2008

What Kind Of Hat Is That?

1 comments
 

Here is a day when we visited the beautiful island of Gozo. While we were at the area from the top picture (The blue window), I realized this pale white girl needed a hat desperately or my shade would quickly turn into a bright red. Since two from our group were pulling off their styling straw hats I thought I could join them. Well now looking at the picture I can see that it was a mistake. I could definitely NOT pull it off! :) But at least by God's grace I did not get burned. That is a miracle in itself because the sun was so hot.

This picture was taken on the steps of a church in the citadel. This place is full of history. If you are ever looking for a great place to vacation, Malta is the place to go! I will be sharing these kind of things off and on for a bit. Hope you enjoy and do not forget to pray for these wonderful people.

1 comment:

Dorothy Champagne said...

There is nothing like a strip of pink to brighten up an outfit!! :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff