Sunday, September 14, 2008

Out of the Mouth of Babes

12 comments
 
My sweet Kaitlyn and I were going through her Bible reader (a Bible made for her reading capability). We reached the part that talks about the new Heaven and the new Earth. There was a picture on the page, so she asked me, "Mom, what is this?"

I replied, "One day there will be a new Heaven and a new Earth. They will be the most beautiful places of all. It will be so exciting to be there."

Quickly she interrupted me and said, "I don't care what it looks like, I just want to be with God."

What a precious heart she has for the Lord. May she continue to grow more in love with Him. I would also be wise to learn from her.

12 comments:

Cheri said...

Oh- I love that- bless her heart!

Susannah said...

Beautiful! Brings tears to my eyes. (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful. We get so enamored with Heaven's beauty that I think we lose sight of the truly BEAUTIFUL ONE!
Judy

Kay Martin said...

I agree with this precious "babe." I hear people go on and on about the end of time and I cannot go there. When I am in God's presence all is well. My desire is to please my Heavenly Father and never to grieve the Holy Spirit.

Wherever God is ... is the best place to be.

Thanks for this post. You wrote so well I could picture both of you and that was a beautiful sight.

Pat said...

Well Said!!
pat

mandy said...

SWEET!!!

Dorothy Champagne said...

How precious is that!

Praise and Coffee said...

OH, I could not help by sigh at her response! How precious.

Sue

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

So very sweet!

ocean mommy said...

I LOVE this comment.

Christina said...

It takes seeing things through the eyes of a child. She is one smart girl. I have a book that talks about the new Heaven and New Earth and really it all boils down to being with God.

Anonymous said...

That's really precious!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff