Friday, September 12, 2008

A Great Book

4 comments
 
I just had to tell you about this book. I got it yesterday and have read it all! As you know I have been dealing with some hard hurts. I believe the final part of the healing process for my problem is rooted in unforgiveness. This book helped me cross that threshold. I just wanted to share it with you. If you are dealing at all with hurts from others then this is a great book that deals with them from a Biblical perspective. You can check it out here.

4 comments:

Susannah said...

Thanks Angela. I checked out the reviews, and the book gets high marks. I'm always looking for good resources.

I'm glad you found it helpful! PTL. :~D

Christina said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I feel this is an area I struggle with at times. I am going to get this one.

Cheri said...

Thank you for the review. I always like to hear from someone to see what they thought of the book before I buy it.

mandy said...

OH YES! It's a good one! I need to read it again.

Things make more sense after I read Kendall...

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff