Monday, April 13, 2015

Video Series Review: When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey

0 comments
 


This is a well done video series on the topic of marriage. It is broken up into eight individual sessions that last between 20-30 minutes each. The entire series points you to the good news of the gospel all through which is important. It is all done in an easy to listen to format.

I really enjoyed this series. The sessions were great reminders to me personally regarding my marriage and my relationship to Christ. It was definitely worth the time to watch. I do think marriages would benefit from this product. There is a companion study guide that you can download to go along with the videos. This would be a good resource for churches to use in a group environment.

I received a copy of this video free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this series from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff