Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Soul Print by Mark Batterson - Book Review

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of review.

I chose this book because I really enjoyed reading Mark Batterson's title Primal. This book was a good read but I liked the other one better.

This book is one that will "help you experience the joy of discovering who you and the freedom of discovering who you are not" as stated on the books back cover.

This book explores many scenes from David's life and takes a look at where God is in those scenes with him. It explores his great successes and great failures. Mark also uses his own life stories to help illustrate these things.

Though it was not a bad book at all I just found it hard to really get into it. There were parts that I was really moved by but as a whole it was just hard to get into. It may be the stage of life I am in though. There are just times that a book speaks to you right where you are at. Unfortunately this did not happen with this one.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this book click on the link above.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff