Thursday, May 22, 2008

Season 4 is here!

6 comments
 
I was so excited to find out that tonight was the first episode of So You Think You Can Dance! This is one of my absolute favorite shows. There are two of my favorite choreographers on the show too. Brilliant pieces they create. I just love the art of dance and this show is so versatile. All forms of dance are a part of it. The point is to see who can be the most well rounded dancer. There are some sick b-boys and poppers this year and great jazz and amazing ballroom. Please let me know if you are following this. I know it doesn't get as popular as American Idol but it is just as good. Especially to a former dancer. I am telling you this is the show to watch!!!
*****My disclaimer is that with all shows I cannot say I would approve of all wardrobe selections.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Yes...the wardrobes left something to be desired tonight =) the guy in his undies! Oh my! It is a fun show and they are amazing performers. I don't begin to think I can dance! Boy, can they move!

Cheri said...

I'm right there with you- it's my all time favorite show! I'm so excited it's back.
The Italian kid was totally obnoxious though- I can not believe they put him through to choreography.

God's girl said...

Oh yes! Both those guys were so obnoxious! Did you realize both were from somewhere other than America. Very interesting....

I suppose those are like the ones on idol who really cannot sing but are "good" television-not to me-but to the world. Uggghhh!

Glad you enjoyed it! I may keep a post running on my thoughts and we can all share.

I am really keeping my eyes on "Twitch".

mandy said...

wise disclaimer! ;)

Faith said...

You are so cute. :)

Christina said...

I have never watched this but I think you have convinced me to give it a try.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff