Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures!

7 comments
 
Well, we had a huge blast over Thanksgiving and the weekend before. Tony and I ended up at a Weekend to Remember Marriage Retreat. We had a great time together. And good news, we do still love each other! Even more now than ever. :)

My children stayed with their grand-parents and loved it. They had a great time together and did more things in 48 hours than I have ever attempted!

My brother came in with my niece too the day before Thanksgiving and it was so much fun. The whole family was together. That is always nice and rare.

The day after Thanksgiving my bro and I went at the crack of dawn to the after Thanksgiving day shopping and had so much fun. We could not stop laughing. We almost got killed twice-drivers are much more crazy where we were. I got a new camera so I am hoping to post more pics that I take.

We are home and getting back into the swing of things. So I will be blogging really soon. I have more to post but this is all for now. Kids running around and hungry. So, as I leave you I will give you a link to check out a few of our family pics. Liz Power and family are an awesome team of photographers so if you are in the Chattanooga area please check her out! Check out the other pics too while on there. They are such great works of art.

7 comments:

ocean mommy said...

I LOVE these pictures!!!

What a beautiful family. :)

The girls look like they've grown since I saw them in September!

love you all
steph.

Cheri said...

Hey friend,
Good to have you back again!
I'm so glad you had a great Thanksgiving- it's the best to spend time with family!
Those pictures of your family are awesome- She is very talented- Good luck picking which ones you're going to choose- they're all great!!

tammi said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a wonderful time at the retreat as well as over Thanksgiving. Those pictures are incredible!!

Susan Skitt said...

Does she travel to Pennsylvania? (smile) She's amazing! Lovely photos, you have a beautiful family Angie girl. Love the action shots of you guys walking! How very cool!

Now, I'm off to bed, my hubby is away hunting so I'm up a bit late. Hate going to bed alone.

Kathy said...

Those pictures are phenomenal! Every one of them is really beautifully done, but my favorite is the one of all of you walking beneath the trees--it's the epitomy of "JOY". Thanks for sharing--great "seeing" you again!

Faith said...

Glad to hear things have gone well! I haven't looked at the pics yet but I will head over to check them out.
TJ and I would love to go on a marriage retreat in the next year or two; we'll have to check out the one you mentioned! Or let me know if you have any other recommendations. :)

Faith said...

Oh wow, your family pics are BEAUTIFUL!! I really love the slideshow. Thanks for posting that link!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff