Friday, September 21, 2007

Nice Matters Award

1 comments
 
I was awarded this by Cheri who was first awarded with this. I am blessed to know her and I am thankful for this blog world where I have been privileged to meet so many new people and make new friends. There is just something great about having a like-minded friend where our common interest across the board is Christ. I just love that. The best friendships are those rooted in Christ.

I in turn am to forward this award on to others. So first I would like to award this to Lynn at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. I was in a marriage like this at one time and have been blessed to see it come around full circle. That is my prayer for her. I know the heartache and challenges that comes with it. It is a tough situation to be in but Lynn has proven to be so faithful and provides Christ-like character that I admire. She always takes the time to respond to all comments and that is just nice! :)

Next I want to award this to Micca at Reflections. I met Micca by "chance" (divine appointment I would really say) through a speaker promo. I conversed with her over a period of time and we just had so much in common it was crazy. Micca is the kind of person who is so easy to talk to and is just real. I love people like that! She has always been available to answer my questions about walking the path of my calling. And she is one of the best speakers I have heard. God has given her a wonderful gift and ministry!

Go check out their blogs. You will be blessed by them both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I feel ashamed I did not find this a couple of weeks ago when I was here reading.

This is kinder still..... You touched my heart and given me such comfort. I had no idea people pray for my marriage and are encouraged by my character. This especially touches me.

You are my Sister. My sister in Jesus. I love you and am humbled by your thoughts.

Oh, thank you for praying for me and honoring me in this way. Love you, Lynn

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff