Monday, September 17, 2007

The Lost has been Found

7 comments
 
Ring.....Ring......Ring. I waited with anticipation and a slight nervousness for the answer. Then the answer. What I have been waiting for. That dear sweet grandmotherly voice answered the phone. That voice I have not heard for fifteen years. I finally got to speak to her again. The conversation was sweet filled with memories and filling in the gaps of lost time. It was a time I didn't want to end. But for now it had to end. I now know how to get in touch with her and will be checking in quite often. I am blessed to be restored to what was lost. Praise God for that. Praise God for the ministry of Reconciliation.

7 comments:

ocean mommy said...

WOW!!! That is awesome. Praise God.

Diana Simpson said...

praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Amen to that. How sweet!

Leah Adams said...

Isn't our Lord so sweet! I can sense your peace and joy in just those few sentences!! Praise Him.

Leah
www.thepoint-leah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I would guess that Grandma is loving it too! I was so close to my Grandma, and miss her dearly..glad i will be reunited to her in heaven...enjoy it is a gift from God!

Little Steps Of Faith said...

awww...


hey I tagged you come visit:)

LAUREN at Faith Fuel said...

Angela,
getting back to you- thank you for replying! I'm waiting to hear back from Harvest House, and I really wonder if my proposal was ample enough.
But I did come across an excellent resource today about writing proposals:http://www.relevantprose.com/
scroll down and check out writing non-fiction proposals. (I assume your proposal was for non-fiction?)
God bless you richly as you wait for that open door!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff