Saturday, June 9, 2007

Life as a Twisty Slide

3 comments
 


The McDonald's twisty slide is one I know too well. I suppose if we had one at our home the fascination would wear off way too soon. Perhaps that would not be a bad thing. I wonder how much they cost? Okay, back on topic. The slide is a lot like life. There are twists and turns. Sometimes you get stuck. Sometimes someone needs to help you out. Sometimes you get lost. Sometimes you get tired of the ride. With its twists and turns and hard plastic walls it is not too inviting or cozy. Life can be that way too. Jesus never said life would be trouble-free but with Him no matter the twists and turns He is right there with us guiding us and keeping us on course.

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Amen to that!!

TammieFay said...

Jesus is the ultimate playground buddy! Thanks for your visit...come back anytime!

Mary Watkins said...

Angela,
You said it, my Siesta! Life is full of surprises and not always easy but our God is faithful through it all.
Thank you for your prayers as I travel to Ukraine. I will post a recap on the blog with lots of photos. I know God has big things in store in the days ahead. Every time I've been on mission when I come home I have the feeling that I got far more out of it than I ever gave.

I will pray for you and your little ones while your husband is away.

I am sure he will return home just bursting at the seems ready to share every detail of how God showed Himself mighty in Ukraine.

In Christ,
Mary

Hebrews 10:24

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff