Friday, September 19, 2014

Help Families in India While Helping Us This Christmas

0 comments
 
I love these products from Trades of Hope that are fair trade and help create a sustainable income for families around the world. This particular product is beautiful and it is made by people to spare them from the sweatshops that many, in desperation, fall into. It also is a way to promote the family being kept together.

Not only do these people get a fair and sustainable income, but I also get some commission from products as a Compassion Entrepreneur for Trades of Hope. All income I receive will go back toward our mission fund.

I liked this product as a potential Christmas present. If you have any questions please ask me or you can order it online here.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff