Thursday, September 25, 2014

Book Review: Can I Really Trust the Bible? by Cooper

0 comments
 


This book was a short, thorough look at the topic of the Bible's reliability. This short book, addresses a lot of good information in such a short length. It was also an easy read. It is an overall good book to hand to a seeker or skeptic. I did try to use it with my children who are in middle school and I did find it a little harder for them to understand. Otherwise, it is a good read for anyone wanting to know more about this topic.

I am not sure what else to say except if you want to read about this topic from a reliable source then get this title.

You can get a copy from Amazon here.

I received a copy of this book at no cost from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff