Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cards

4 comments
 
I am writing this update as I recover from surgery. I gave you this link for an update this year instead of sending a letter. Plus this way we can save paper! Hope you enjoyed the Christmas cards sent and the pictures. I know it has been forever since I have sent them. So I really hope you enjoy. We are amazed by our Savior and love to celebrate His birth.

We are sending our love to you. We are thankful for each of you. So on with the updates.

Tony has been busy with work, teaching, and running his video game ministry, CGO. Check it out. He is good at this and it is an amazing outreach. He even designed the website and I am proud of all of his hard work. Plus this year we are serving at a church we love. Tony has found a place in media. :) Of course. He also had a chance to go to Peru to help with a house church started there. He really enjoyed it.

With all that said though and Tony being so busy I have been like a single mother some of the time and with my various health issues randomly appearing has not made it easy. But God's grace is always enough. I have found a place to serve in our church as well that I love. I get to minister to new mothers in a Sunday School class formed. It is a blessing. Also, I have had quite a few speaking opportunities this year through our ministry Refresh My Soul. But my main dedication has been teaching the children and mothering so Tony could be free to do the things he has been called to this year. I am blessed to do it. My goal for this year is to write a bit more.

Kaitlyn and Hannah are in 3rd and 2nd grade. They are doing really well. I love teaching them and seeing that light bulb go off in their head. Kaitlyn is take charge and likes to get all her work done with or without me. She has an intense drive in her. Hannah has those ADHD, OCD, learning issues and we are learning together how to work with this. She is so incredibly smart and working so hard. She does not let it stop her. I am so proud of her diligence.

The girls are in gymnastics this year and LOVE it. They are coming along really well in it. By the time you read this Hannah will have gotten baptized. She also lost her first tooth this month. They are both growing so fast and it is my goal to treasure it in my heart. It goes by so fast!
Love to you all!
Tony, Angie, Kaitlyn, and Hannah.

4 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Precious sister in Christ,

I LOVE you and your beautiful heart for the LORD and your family.

Love your family photo! Thanks for updating us and praying for you and your family.

Be strong in the LORD and in the power of His might.

Merry Christmas!

LisaShaw said...

Oh I rec'd your LOAM. I'll read it and let you know when it will be posted probably first week of Jan if not sooner as there were a few that came in before yours. I SOOOOO APPRECIATE YOU!

Shelley said...

Merry Christmas to you too my friend. You have a wonderful family and I am thrilled that each of you is finding your niche in life with the Lord - He is good!
I'm praying for a speedy recovery (not sure what you were in for?) but knowing God knows - well that is good enough!

May you be blessed beyond as you pursue His desire to use you in His kingdom purpose.

I love you friend!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update on your family! Hope you are well on your way to healing. Blessings to you this Christmas season.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff