Friday, December 17, 2010

Book Review: Seeds of Turmoil by Bryant Wright

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of review.

I am very interested in the middle east and the reasons for the conflicts over there. The tension is so thick at times. It is an interesting topic in my opinion to study. This book was an amazing write up of the history of the conflict. I learned so much reading this.

Written by a Christian, it fairly looked at the history of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity. All centering on one key historical figure of Abraham. The history goes all the way back to him and his one decision. It was interesting tracing the ancestry of his children and how some of them play into this conflict as well. Really to sum it up I would say it is interesting. I really enjoyed the read. If you enjoy history this book would be a good read for you.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff