Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Book Review: Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room by Nancy Guthrie

2 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the sake of review.

This little devotional book is a sweet and easy read for the family. It covers Days December 1st through the 31st. The devotions are great for the Christmas season. It is good to have a resource that keeps you focused on what the holiday season is really about.

The book starts with a devotion for each day then a prayer. After that there are discussion starters to use with your family and Scripture verses. We would start by reading it out loud and discuss the questions listed. There are also songs listed as well. It was a neat thing to do together as a family.

To purchase a copy of this book click on the link above.

2 comments:

John Wilson said...

Hey Angela, my name is John. I read a lot of blogs on religion and prayer and I've i feel like I've ended up here once before. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this prayer exchange website PrayerMarket.com I thought it was an interesting idea and would be curious to hear what you (or other Christians) think about it

I'll check back here in the next day or two, thanks & God bless
John W.

God's girl said...

John,
It is an interesting idea to me. Unfortunately I don't like that money goes along with prayer. Sounds a little worldly to me as far as that goes. The idea of a prayer network where others can connect and pray for one another is a beautiful concept though. I know you will find a variety of opinions on this topic.
Blessings,
Angela

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff