Sunday, August 8, 2010

Book Review - The Lord's Prayer by R.T. Kendall

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free from the publisher, Chosen Publishing.

My first encounter with R.T. Kendall was through his book Total Forgiveness. This book was one that the Lord used to uproot bitterness that I was having a hard time getting rid of. It was the last push that I needed to get it uprooted and out. I was so thankful for that book. When the opportunity came again to read something of his I was very excited to do so.

The Lord's Prayer  became available for review so I was thrilled to read it. It was also everything that I expected. Written with the same wisdom as Total Forgiveness, this book was packed with God's word. The author takes a look at the Lord's Prayer, that most Christians have memorized at some time in their lives, and looks at each part of it in great detail. I learned so much about this amazing prayer and God's heart. I really recommend it to anyone. You will be delighted in all you will learn from it. This prayer was one that Jesus taught His disciples when they asked Him how to pray. It is a great guideline for anytime we pray. It is a great asset in helping us in our prayer life and praying God's will. Really a must read.

To get a copy from Amazon click on the link above (I will receive a commission if you purchase it there.)

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff