Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Vertical Life

5 comments
 
Hey y'all! I am now vertical and it is such an amazing privilege. How often we take life for granted. The little things like health, cleaning our house, cooking, driving, etc. Most days most of us would not give those regular activities a second thought. This past week I have had much time to think and be still. I am so thankful for the little things that I can do. Thanks so much for all your prayers and remember to be thankful in all things!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Yeah! So happy you're up and around again.

Susannah said...

Wonderful! So glad you're vertical. We DO take our normal everyday activities for granted. Having read your story, now I won't! :~D

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo! Rejoicing with you, Angela!

Unknown said...

Praise God you are vertical now. It's true that the normal, everyday things in life we take for granted, forgetting that our world canj change just like that.

I just read your comment on my post with 'How do I explain?' regarding 'fearfully' made to my 5 yr. old. I will try your words tomorrow after church and see if she understands this knowledge. She's just doesn't stop with just one question, it goes on, and on, and on, and on.....I pray she 'get's it' this time because I was just so shocked she asked, not to mention her maturity level with it. But to a Kindergartner, I wasn't sure how to put it into her brain. I even looked at her Bible's which are very limited, and my husband and I have I think over a dozen around the house, but they were too adult for her. Thanks for the suggestion....I'll try this tomorrow. I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I don't lose you again and again and again.......
Thanks

Christina said...

I went back and read all your "Be Still" posts. They were very good. I am sorry you had to have this test but I am glad that you are done. It is hard to be still. It was nice to know that you embraced it.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff