Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stress Eater Diet - Book Tour

3 comments
 
This book is packed with great practical and helpful information on getting yourself into a healthier new you. I love the focus of this book because it examines stress eating and how much that can impact you if you are not careful about it. Let's just be real honest here, we live in a stress-filled world. How do we handle that stress? Do you think you are a stress eater? Find out by taking the quiz here.

Surprised by the results? I was. I had to own that I am indeed a stress eater and with that knowledge I can now do something about it. The great thing about this book is it is divided into four practical sections that are all there to aid in the process of better stress management. Each section is filled with great advice also on how to not be a stress eater. Unlike other books I have read in the past this one gives you a plan that you can easily follow. I now know what I have to do. It is a process. If you struggle with this in your life then you can get a copy of the book here.
See the authors' website here.
See what others are saying here.

3 comments:

Kay Martin said...

This looks good. I am also one that overeats when something is eating me. I look at the ones who don't eat with stress and think of what that must be. Good review

Unknown said...

First of all I'd like to say how excited I am to be following you!!! YAY!!! I'm so glad you have this feature now!

Secondly, I to am a poor eater. I 'pick eat' when I make my kids lunches or just anything throughout the day. I pick here and there and before I know it; I have eaten a lot, yet didn't even realize it. Which is what happens when you 'pick eat', you just habitually do it and don't realize you're doing it as much as you are.

I also stress eat with ice cream....a bad combination since ice cream is my #1 weakness.

Thanks for posting this book. Sounds great!

Christina said...

I imagine a lot of people are stress eaters. The book sounds like a good read, especially because it focuses on getting healthy.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff