Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Jam 2009

7 comments
 
Winter Jam 2009 rocked! Chatt-town got the kick off show of the tour. To see if they are coming near you check it out here.

The concert rocked! I am amazed at how it filled the roundhouse at the UTC campus! That was impressive and about 1000 people accepted Christ as their Savior. Isn't that amazing?!

The pics are in this order from left to right. Me and my hubbie, a great pic of the some of the crowd, Newsong, Hawk Nelson, Brandon Heath, and TOBY MAC with Diverse City!!!

I started the day out with a really bad day. The word bad is an understatement really. But I am so glad we choose to go to the concert anyway. God provided great seats-right behind the stage as the pics indicate. But they were great!

I got my praise on with Newsong and it really broke up the funk. There is just something about praise and worship music and Newsong really lifted Him up.

I got my rock on with Hawk Nelson-man those guys can rock it!

I got my joy back with Brandon Heath.

I got my jam and laughter back with Toby Mac and Diverse City!!!!

It was a great blessing.





7 comments:

ocean mommy said...

Those are some great seats!! Love the picture of you and the man. :)

Cheri said...

I'm so glad you still went. What an awesome concert!!! It's a whole different experience hearing them live isn't it!!

Susannah said...

1000 people accepted Christ as their Savior. Isn't that amazing?! YESSSS! That's just awesome. :~D

Kara Akins said...

I was there! We were on the ground level towards the back. I didn't see us in any of your photos but we were in the crowd.

Dorothy Champagne said...

We went last year, I'll have to see when they're coming this year!

Kathy said...

I love those groups. What a great concert!!

Christina said...

Oh wow what a great time you guys must of had. This would of been right up my alley. I am so happy for you that you got to go. I really enjoyed these pictures. Nothing better than Rocking for Christ.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff