Friday, January 2, 2009

I Have Been Tagged! Seven Random/Weird Things.

5 comments
 

Jesse tagged me at God's Not Finished With Me Yet. The instructions are above.
7 Random/Weird Facts about me.

1-When I was in high school I had the privledge of singing in Carnegie Hall.
2-I married my high school sweetheart. Our first year of marriage I hated him. Now I love him fully.
3-Peppermint Mocha Twist is the best drink of all time.
4-I am so excited to watch the new dance show coming out on Sunday night on ABC (I think).
5-I am an introvert living in a house full of extroverts (help please).
6-If I could eat a meal over and over again it would be plates of mashed potatoes.
7-I am obsessed with the Nintendo DS game Disney Fairies.

Now the seven I am tagging are the following:
1-Vanessa at From the Inside Out.
2-Sanya at Beams of Light Ministries.
3-Kathy at Sumballo.
4-Kay at Thrive Christians.
5-Kara at Mommy Dot Com.
6-Tammy at Thankful in Georgia.
7-Stephanie at Living in a Boy's World.

5 comments:

Faith said...

Hey dear one! I've lost track of whether I responded to your latest blog comment or not, so please forgive me if I'm repeating myself. (Blame it on baby brain!) Anyhow, just wanted to say YAY and PTL for the clean MRI!

Susannah said...

Carnegie Hall? Wow! I'm with you on the mashed pototoes. A fun list to help me know you better. :~D

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Angela for playing along. This is also a great way where other's will see your name, and out of curiousity will click it to see who you are, thus leading to new blogger friends.

Blessings,
Jesse and Sarah

Vanessa Lee said...

YAY! I got tagged! :) I am just now catching up... I'm excited! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Hey! thanks for the tag but I don't think I even know of 7 other faithful bloggers that would respond. I'll give it some consideration though when I get some more time. :-)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff