Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Quick Update

3 comments
 
Hey y'all! I am here and fine. Since the conference, the internet has taken a back seat. So much to catch up on and process and do. I am now finally catching up with things but mix that with crazy neurological symptoms and well, it just goes a little slower than usual. Happens to all of us as we get older, amen?!

I have so much to tell you!!! God is doing so much! So just stay tuned and thanks for being patient. Much love to you all!

On Friday I will be doing a book review so come on over and check it out.

Much love,
Angela

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Welcome home! Glad things went so well for you--despite your neurological symptoms. :~D

Kay Martin said...

Good to have you back. I'll be back for the book review.

Living Beyond said...

I prayed for you this morning :) Bring me up to date with your Bible Study and how all that is going In Malta :) I'm believing BIG things for you my friend.

BTW - did you have to pay for your new blog look - or did you do it yourself - I like :)

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff