Monday, January 5, 2009

Marriage Monday

3 comments
 

When the day is over and we are beat
All is quiet as we slip between the sheets
In that place is where there is peace
We share because the world now does cease
We laugh, we cry, we joke, we even fly
It is a place reserved a place of great joy
A place to drink up that incredible joy
A place for only husband and wife
The perfect place to share our life.

I felt like this is a combo post for sanctity, humor, and whatever else I have missed! I look forward to reading all of yours. If you want to read others go over to Chrysalis and leave a comment.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Beautifully written.

Susannah said...

What a sweet poem, Andrea. Great combo of themes. Love it!

Bless you, and thanks for joining us for Marriage Monday, today.

Hugs, e-Mom

Unknown said...

So good. I love that time of night when the children are in bed and the world is all calm and we talk. It helps me remember every night why I love him so much.
Canaan
www.livingincanaan.typepad.com

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff