Sunday, July 27, 2008

An Award For Me?

7 comments
 

Sweet Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders AND Mariel at Growing in godliness gave me this reward called the Art Y Pico award. This award is given to those who inspire others with their creative energy and talents in writing, artwork, design or contributions to the blogging community. It originated here. I don't know how creative I am, but I am honored that someone feels I've made a contribution to the blogging community.

I think this is so sweet of them to give this out. To think that I can inspire others with my blog is humbling. So, I am going to pass this on to five of you who inspire me. You all do but I can only pick five.

Kay at Thrive Christians
Kay has so many thought provoking posts. Always something to inspire. She is a new friend I met at She Speaks and I am so blessed because of it.

Micca at Reflections
Micca is a real life friend who never ceases to inspire me. I love to read her blog and insights.

Sanya at Beams of Light Ministries
Sanya is also a real life friend. I met her at the She Speaks conference last year. She is a great inspiration. I love to read her thoughts and insights into things.

Jodi at Fruit Inspection
I have not met Jodi in person but I love her spirit. She is such a sweet and real woman of God. Her writings about her children inspire me and make me appreciate being a mom.

Nikki at Three Girly Girlz
Nikki is another real life friend. I met her at She Speaks this year. She has such a passion for Jesus. I just love reading about her journey on her blog. She inspires me too.

Okay now please pass it on ladies!

7 comments:

Faith said...

Congrats on your award! :) And thanks for your comment on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and I am humbled. Stephanie gave me this award too and it just makes me laugh. The 2 of you are so creative and inspiring, and me? Well, I just feel like I ramble. But if what y'all say is true, then I'm glad to help any mom in the trenches to smile and feel good about what she does! :)

Kay Martin said...

Wow...I am starting this day with an award!!! You just don't know what great timing. I have some of those "have to's" that I dread with the probate process that must be done today. You are too kind.

Yesterday I listed your blog on my blog. I hope that others may be blessed as I have reading your lovely writing and seeing your beautiful pictures. You are a blessing.

I don't have the understanding of this blog thing clear, but I'm participating and loving it.

Micca said...

Congrats to you on this award!! Giving it to me is humbling. My son has lots of awards. Me... not so much. I'll have to show him my arward! Thank you, sweet friend. You inspire me, too!!
BIG HUGS!!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Thanks sweet friend!! I needed some encouragement today!! Have a great day!

Beams of Light Ministries said...

1. Congratulations on your award! You have an awesome blog-presence and I love to read through your posts.

2.You always surprise me! I am truly humbled by your gift and your sweet words. They encourage me. Thank you friend!

Vern ~ Inspired said...

Awww...that was so neat to pop in on!

Congratulations everyone!
Now I have to go check out those of you I have not read yet.

Be Inspired,
Vern

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff