Friday, May 30, 2008

Thoughts on So You Think You Can Dance

1 comments
 

Well, I am completely bummed because I just realized this show has been on Wednesday and Thursday. I have only seen the Thursday evenings so far. I do however want to point out a favorite of mine. There was a guy named Brandon who was 18 and complete muscle. He was a power house and I am so interested in watching him. An added bonus was he dressed normal! He is the real thing. He is one of the reasons that I enjoy the art of dance.

Unfortunately there were a lot of poll dancing looking numbers. Seriously what is the deal?! That is not dancing people. Dancing is an art and a strong and difficult discipline at that. Please quit ruining it! If I see another poll dance booty shaker I am going to scream!

Also, that guy dressed up like a woman-come on-Simon had it completely right when he said he is the reason why fathers do not like to see their sons dancing. Men dancers are my favorite because they are so strong and solid. It really gets under my skin when men are not masculine on there. I danced with some great male dancers and as we were growing up they were given such a hard time. I hope to see some of them on this show because they were so good. When we were at National Competitions they racked up awards. Ah, I digress.

I am not really recalling any females I am keeping my eyes on yet. At least none so rememberable so far. Okay-LONG update. So, what about you? Share your thoughts.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have enjoyed watching it a lot. I am not a dancer...at all! But, I love to admire a good dancer. The show really gets good when the auditions are over. It is unfortunate how many dancers feel like they have to make thier moves sexual...too bad.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff