Thursday, June 21, 2007

Road Trip

3 comments
 

Okay again the three of us--Pat, Kara, and myself are off on another road trip with a purpose. I have grown to love these times so very much! They have to be the best traveling companions there are. We are off to a speaker/writer conference and I am so excited about all God has in store. I will share more details when we get back but God is really working some awesome things out!

I will post when we get back. Lift up a prayer for us.

Also, stay posted-I will attepmt to post the video that Tony is creating from his Ukraine trip with the college students. They had a wonderful time there. God gave them great opportunities to grow closer and to share Him with others.

3 comments:

ocean mommy said...

My prayers are that God will do an awesome work in each one of you. I wish I could be there with you! Those two ladies are pretty neat and I'm sure that you will have "church" in the car! Love you and praying for you this weekend.
steph.

Meg said...

Hope it is a good weekend for you. Blessings. Meg

Kate said...

I am looking forward to hearing the details.

Kate

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff