Saturday, June 30, 2007

No You Shouldn't Have!

1 comments
 


Wow! I found out my precious sister in the Lord, Stephanie, has bestowed upon me an award! She also said if she had a tiera she would give me one. Little does she know I already have one! :) Anyway, she is so very sweet and does deserve this award as well because of her great encouragement to me. I love her blog and her sweet and honest spirit. She is at Notes from the Soul

Here are the rules for this award:
Give to those who have who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone. If you’re going to do the award don’t just write a few words and slap it on your Blog. Write real thoughts about these Bloggers and what they’ve meant to you. If the Bloggers you pick have already been given the award, don’t be afraid to give it to them again. They deserve it as many times as it’s given.

So as hard as this is these are the following I chose:
Haley, Mommy's Heart is the first one. She just started out in the blog world. She is a young mom and wife and well, it is my pleasure to know her. Her first post was right down to business and honest and real. She is such a joy and I hope to see her blogging more.

Kathy, who is my sista from the She Speaks conference. She was in my speaker group and a joy to meet. You get to know much about someone going through times like that. I was overjoyed to see she had a blog as well. She has been a true blessing to me and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do with you.

Stephanie, who is an inspiration to me. She is quite a good photographer, wife, and mother. She is my dear brave friend who is battling a fierce illness yet despite it all is so full of joy. I love you girl and admire you. You are in my prayers!

Jodi, though I just found your blog today it has blessed me so. I love the look and you just inspired me today. May God bless you and continue to use you to touch others.

Amy and Kate, you both have to fit in here too-you both inspire me in great ways. I want to be a better mom after I read your posts. You both are great writers and God uses you in huge ways to encourage me. Love you both.

Okay I have gone overboard here but Diana has to be added too. You are my dear sister in the Lord and I love you dearly. You have a great gift of photographer and using photos to make other smile. You inspire me!

So okay now get out there and pass it on! Be blessed!
Angela

1 comment:

Amy said...

No, YOU shouldn't have! You regularly inspire and REFRESH my sista. And you hold me accountable, too! I thank God for you!

Love you!
Amy

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff