Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Book Review: Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World by Welch

0 comments
 

This was a practical book on raising kids against the current cultural situation we live within. I found helpful info all throughout on many topics. I think many Christian parents can be encouraged and instructed by it.

I was challenged by it in a few ways regarding my own family. I am hoping to implement the changes. It is nice to know others struggle in the same ways and it is worth exploring possibilities of improvement.

Overall this was an encouraging book. It was worth the time and an easy read which is important to a busy mom.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

I received a copy of the book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff