Thursday, May 7, 2015

Unoffendable by Hansen

0 comments
 
I must confess, I chose to review this book because I really like Brant Hansen so of course I was biased before I read this, however, this book did not disappoint. This book is about its title, being unoffendable. It is filled with great stories and scripture in a brilliant balance.

It is also an easy read and the kind of book you can pick up and read when you have a moment here or there. It is written in such a way that it seems like you are sitting with the author over coffee. I love this style of writing because it is easier to take in especially when dealing with a tough subject. Let's just be honest, we don't always like to be unoffendable. We like our anger, especially what we consider "righteous" anger. However, that is not what wins people over. Loving people like Jesus loved is what is most important. One of the best ways we can show love is by not taking offense from those who oppose us.

This book challenged me, made me laugh, and made me think. I enjoyed it immensely and I think you will too. We are way to ready to take offense and we don't need to be. This book reminded me of this while pointing me to Jesus along the way. It is a great book. Take the time to read it.

You can get a copy of this book here from Amazon.

 I received a copy of this book free of charge for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff