Friday, May 22, 2015

Book Review: Rasmus and the Vagabond by Lindgren

0 comments
 


This book was a sweet book that I read alone and aloud at times to my six year old boy. He was engaged in and attentive to the story and would ask me to read more every time he saw the book. Now that should speak volumes to you about this being a good book; the ability to keep a child's attention. It is a light summer read; perfect for your vacation. The book also has a happy ending. I really enjoyed it and I think your family will too.

Without giving the story away, I wanted to include that this story was about a boy who was an orphan who goes off on a search with the purpose of finding a home. He runs into many different people and situations on his journey that keep the reader interested. It flowed well overall and was an easy read. This would be a great, light, summer read.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff