Friday, May 8, 2015

Reading the Classics Together

0 comments
 

Reading the classics together is something Tim Challies is hosting at his blog. You can jump right in at anytime. We are reading The Mystery of Providence by John Flavel. We have only read Chapter one thus far. Chapter two posts will be up next Thursday so do join if this interests you. You can download your kindle copy for only .99 here.

I don't have much to write this time around except that dealing with chapter one my heart was stirred to worship. The providence of God is so mysterious but we can see it all over if we just look. The longer you live life and watch you see His hand. It is soul stirring. I loved the reminder of this.

I know the rest of this book will be just as good. Chapter two is dealing with the Providence of God in our childhood. Should be interesting so I hope you join us! You can also interact with others through comments on the blog I mentioned above.




No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff