Monday, August 11, 2014

Book Review: How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare by Ludwig

0 comments
 

I really enjoyed this title. This book is an extensive look into several works of Shakespeare and some into his life and times. The book helps assist you in teaching this difficult topic with much ease. I often find myself having a hard time understanding the writing's of Shakespeare but this book did a great job explaining them to me. In turn, I can teach them to my children easily so that they too can understand.

This book focused on the importance of memorizing works like Shakespeare. It looked at an approach that would help the reader help their children memorize some of this poetry bit by bit. It was good to see this approach and I loved the helpful aids it gave in this.

The author is very passionate about the works of Shakespeare. Reading this helped me catch this passion as well. Honestly when I picked this book up I was not certain I could be excited about teaching Shakespeare but this book helped me not only see the importance of it but also gave me an excitement to do that very thing. We can tackle portions of this in our schooling this year. It is easy enough and learning it will only enrich my students.

If you want to get a copy of this book for yourself you can from Amazon here. 

I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purchase of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff