Friday, August 29, 2014

Book Review: The Berenstain Bears: Blessed are the Peacemakers

0 comments
 


I chose to review this book because I received one previously that I just adored, however this one was not like that. It was an okay book but the wording on the pages was too much to keep the attention of my five year old. The lessons in this one were not as concise either. I was just not as impressed with it as I was with the other three I read.

It is still entertaining and a good book for children compared to others. The pictures were very well done and did help to keep attention of my child. He does have happy feelings about Berenstain Bears so I just hope the next one we try will be better for us.

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff