Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pulling Back Out Hope for the Peaceful Home

0 comments
 


I wrote this devotional book a year ago this month! It is hard to believe how time flies. However, I need to pull it out to do alongside my children again. Strife peaks time and again. We must remember that Christ is the center of our lives. We need to be reminded about putting Him back in the center.

All reasons of strife come from not living gospel centered lives. This will be good to refocus. Looking at writing one on living love next. I may ask you to join me if you are interested let me know and I will post it.

If you want to do this study alongside us you can get a copy of it in ebook form at the kindle store here.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff