Saturday, February 8, 2014

If:Local Friday Night

0 comments
 

Wow is the only word that comes to mind after tonight's live stream of the If gathering. I do not know what God is doing but I know it is good! Women uniting in the name of Jesus is always a good thing! When women are challenged to really live the Bible and live as if the gospel is true and good news, families, marriages; the world will change. I love that!

Kind of at the last minute my friend opened up her home to stream this event and we just said come to whoever would. A beautiful group of all ages from different walks formed. I was so amazed at women who came without knowing anyone else. Beautiful women who would brave going to a strangers home whom they have never met to be encouraged and strengthened in the Lord! I was so inspired by these ladies because I would have never done that! They made me want to be brave.

Then there was amazing praise and worship which was so beautiful because we had a random group of women who just met worshiping our God, our Daddy together. We can do this freely because in HIM we are sisters. It was such a joy to experience this and meet one another.

We listened to such powerful messages about living what God has for us. Not comparing. Walking in faith and throwing off all that entangles. Running our race well and together. And not being afraid of the obstacles. God does equip us for what He calls us to do. He is so in love with us that He came for us, each of us in different ways. We each have our stories and each story is beautiful. We have a pursuing God, never forceful but who runs after a mess like me.

It was great and encouraging stuff! That was only day one. I cannot wait for what tomorrow holds!

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff