Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Book Review: Magnificent Obsession, Why Jesus is Great

0 comments
 

I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

I really enjoyed this book. I was a little nervous when I chose this book for review because often times books on apologetics seem to fly way over my head. I often don't feel smart enough to read them. However, this book is different. It is a great book that not only can the lay reader understand but also any person who may be wrestling to understand if God is even real.

This book was written in response to a book written by an atheist that was entitled, God is Not Great. It is written in the form of a series of letters addressing certain questions a non believing friend has about God. It is written in love and truth. It is written with authenticity. It was beautiful. I only wish more relationships like what was written in this book existed. Only then would God's truth reach more people. Sharing Christ can only be done in love and truth if it is to be done well. This book did that.

If you are looking for a good book on an apologetics get this. You can get a copy of it from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff