Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Death by Living by N.D. Wilson

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book at no charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest written review.

Death by Living, really puts life into perspective. It was a fascinating read. The author writes with a beautiful poetry, sometimes too much but often just right. It is thought provoking to the mind because the descriptiveness of common life is visible to the reader.

I found myself with the author in various places because his writing made me able to see, feel, smell wherever he took me with his written word. This is uncommon with the non-fiction genre however was greatly appreciated. It made a book about life being just a vapor more enjoyable to read.

I think this book has a place in everyone's home. Simply because we need to consider and ponder the concepts of what this flash of life we have been given is really about. Also because it is sheer written poetry.

To get a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff