Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Book Review: The NIV Homeschool Mom's Bible by Janet Tatman

0 comments
 
I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher for the purpose of an honest review.

I love Bibles! I feel like I probably have way too many of them especially when so many around the world do not have them. I love Bibles. They are probably one of my favorite things. I love how publishers take them and add extra things in them and make them more packed with good things that go alongside Bible study. So naturally I was so excited to review this one. Also, I am a homeschooling mom.

I found this one to be okay. I was not thrilled but it was not bad either. I can see a place for it. I think my expectations were the devotionals included in it would line up with the Scriptures that were directly surrounding it. That did not happen. This particular product is a Bible with 365 days worth of devotions packed in. They were fine for homeschool moms. Just not particularly matched with the surrounding Scriptures where they were located.

The good thing about it is it would be nice to have daily encouragement as a homeschool mom. Opening up daily to that encouragement is a good thing. It does seem however that these devotionals could have been printed as a booklet separately.

You can get a copy of this title at Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff