Monday, September 3, 2012

A Journey Through Isaiah

0 comments
 
I am taking a personal journey through the book of Isaiah. I thought I will chronicle what I am learning and specific questions via blog. So you are more than welcome to join me in this. This will not be like the typical Bible studies I have done because I am doing this mostly because I believe God has lead me into it. And well, the blog is a place I can just let thoughts flow.

Though I do not have the conviction of making this into a full study for others like I have done in the past I still think you can benefit from it if you are interested in Isaiah. Of course any Bible study is more meaningful with good discussion so if you really want to go through and discuss with me what you are learning I would be open to that and love the companionship.

I do believe there is so much we can learn from what was written in the past. So much to learn about our Savior. All I want is to know Christ and I believe this book will open my eyes in new and fresh ways of beholding Him. I pray it will grow me deeper in HIM.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff