Monday, July 2, 2012

Reasons to See Magic Mike

2 comments
 
1- You do not mind that you are the house that indwells the Holy Spirit of God and in seeing that stuff you don't mind taking Him to the strip club (1 Corinthians 6:13,19-20).

2- You do not mind descrating your marriage bed by bringing other images into it beside your husband (Hebrews 13:4).

3- When God tells you to not even have a hint of sexual immorality in your life and it is improper for God's Holy People you don't take it seriously (Ephesians 6:3).

4- You just think it doesn't affect anyone else but yourself (Romans 12:5).

5- You want to support those who practice immorality which is really showing hate not love so you do not mind being linked to those who will not inherit the kingdom of God in supporting these practices (1 Corinthians 6:9-11).


2 comments:

Rachel Clark said...

wow!!! Thank you! I have been convicted. Those were the reasons I did not read the 50 Shades books.

Amy said...

Girl, this goes right along with the end of Joshua that my class studied last Sunday. So convicting, and I'm sharing. Choose this day...

I'm so glad I popped over. I've been missing you!

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff