Monday, December 26, 2011

Pinterest Tries. Do they really work?

0 comments
 
Because I have recently become a bit obsessed with pinterest, I decided I was going to start recording my tries and what actually worked. I thought this would be fun to do for my own records but I hope you enjoy it too!

So far I have tried three things.
First I did this:


I changed it to using bacon instead. Added onions and mushrooms. No cheese. It worked out ok. They were easy little breakfast bites. It was something different I suppose. Still like my quiche in a large 9x13 pan though.

Next I tried,


They were a lot more work than I expected but pretty good. We all liked them. It just takes a little more time and when your joints hurt in your hands saving work is better for me. But they were ok.

Then I tried,

The Kale chips were good with the crunchiness I wanted. I used pecans instead of sesame seeds. They were a little bitter though but that is kale. I crumbled them up in my tuna and ate them that way.

Last I tried,

It worked ok. I have really coarse, thick, curly hair though. So it is natural in its curl. My problem is frizz and tangles when I wake up. I usually sleep in a ponytail anyway. So I tried this. Still a little frizz but it did turn out pretty. I think I would get it more damp next time. I will try again. I love easy! :)

Here is the picture of my hair doing it.
It is pulled back with a clip. Not bad though. Only a little touch up needed.


This is my record so far. I will keep them coming. I realize there are fun things to learn on there but I want the validity of them.


No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff