Sunday, September 11, 2011

Book Review: Stumbling Into Grace by Lisa Harper

0 comments
 
Stumbling into Grace: Confessions of a Sometimes Spiritually Clumsy Woman, is an easy read that was relaxing and fun. Lisa uses her personal life examples and pairs them with stories of Jesus from the gospels to encourage women in their walks with the Lord. I chose this title because I had the opportunity of going to the Atlanta Women of Faith Event this year and heard Lisa speak. I was not disappointed. She is a sweet, honest, real woman of God who seeks to help others know Him better through her life. It is a good book and a good read.

Personally it helped me understand two truths that I had been talking to God about for awhile. She writes in such an easy way to understand and these two particular stories in the gospel just penetrated and moved my heart to the core. I am very thankful for that. I pray it will do the same for you if you chose to pick up this title.

To purchase a copy of this book from Amazon go here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff