Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Sweet Blog by a Sweet Friend

2 comments
 
Hey y'all I just wanted to point out a wonderful blog. I just love Shelley. I know we would be hanging out all the time if we lived near by one another. In fact we don't even share the same country but I feel like we are sisters. We have never met in real life yet but one day I hope this will change. I think she is the sweetest, most humble, authentic blogger I have ever met.

Go over and check her blog out. Show her some bloggy love. You will not be disappointed. I am a better person for just knowing her. I thank God for putting her in my life.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You make me cry (hug) xx The blessing is two-fold my friend x

Susannah said...

I couldn't agree more! I'm so glad Shelley returned to the blogosphere after her brief haitus!

(((Hugs)))

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff