Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book Review - Voices of the True Woman Movement Chapter 5

1 comments
 
"A Woman After God's Own Heart" by Janet Parshall
This was a really good chapter. I really like Janet Parshall. I was first introduced to her at a Precept Conference here in Chattanooga. She spoke on this topic but not in the detail that is listed in chapter. It was pure joy for me to get to read this.

This chapter was about Hannah and her struggles with infertility. It explores her response to this in dealing with the difficulties in her life and her relationship with God. It was a good read. We can learn alot from Hannah. Especially in waiting on God and fulfilling our promises to Him.
I am encouraged by this chapter.

1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Oh I need to look into this book. Thanks for stopping by my blog on The Limits of Parents...enjoying reading your blog
Janette

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff