Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day One - Holly Wood Studios Photo Journey

5 comments
 
This is our first day at Disney Hollywood Studios. This is the parade that we saw when we first entered. It was Highschool Musical 3! It was cute! The girls loved it as you can see in the pick below. This was my first wake up call to my intense desire to be in front....God had to work that out and He did very quickly. :)
Girls enjoying the show...
This was really fun. It was the American Idol experience. You can actually audition to be a part and if you win from all of the contestants for the day you get a ticket to go to the front of the line at any AI audition in the country. Pretty cool. It is a real life stage. You see all the behind the scenes stuff and how things are made. Hannah and I got on the screen a few times. I think the camera man liked us! LOL! :)


Here is the cool New York city street set. I loved the subway so the girls went down to take a picture.
This is the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground. The girls slid down this when they were tiny so this pic just shows how much they have grown. It is fun to have. Neat playground. It was a really hot (98) day so we were most interested in the parts that shot water at us!
The girls met Mike from Monsters Inc! LOL!
Not a good pic but my favorite! This is the stone tablet from Narnia! LOVE it. Plus we met with Prince Caspian. It was a really fun time with him and very personal. I tried to put the video up of it but it did not post.
Hannah getting Handy Manny's number! No just his autograph! She was so excited because she said, "I WATCH HIS SHOW!" LOL! Cracked me up!
Now this pic took an hour to get! Talk about serious waiting but it was worth it. These Bolt and Rhino guys were so fun and took time with all the guests. They were too fun. Look at Kaitlyn's sweet expression with Bolt. :)
Mr. and Mrs. Incredible! Enough Said!
Weary after long waits!!!!!!! This was waiting for the best ride of the entire time. The Buzz Light year 4-D adventure was a blast!!! Long wait because it is new but lots of fun stuff to look at along the way. The day was long so we were tiring out. FOUND a Hidden Mickey not in the book along the way though!!! Fun! K and Dad beat Mine and H's score! :)
A little bit of a last bit of energy emerging! The kids really wanted to go to the hotel and swim. That was their favorite thing to do.

5 comments:

Bondfam said...

Those are great pics! Looks like you guys had sooo much fun. I am so jealous! I want to go back to Disneyworld soooo bad! One of these days!

Amy Carroll said...

Angela,
Our family trip to Disney stands out as one of the most fun times ever! Since Anson is 15 and will be entering summer-job-land next year, we've decided to splurge and take a family cruise in June. We're so excited! Hope you have a fantastic summer.

Christina said...

I haven't been to Disney in awhile but you are making me want to go there again. What a great place and I am enjoying your pictures of your trip.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi!!
I just found your blog while visiting a friend. I too have been doing less speaking and more listening to hear what the Lord wants me to hear. I need his direction in some areas of my life right now. I enjoyed my visit and hope to read more when I return.

Aloha Lorie

Beams of Light Ministries said...

Neato! Great pics. Glad you enjoyed the trip.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff