Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blog Book Tour - Daisy Chain

2 comments
 


If you are looking for a good fiction read then this is your book. I was so fascinated with it that I could not put it down. I read it all until the end. With it being a trilogy, I cannot wait to get my hands on the rest of the series. You will not be disappointed. Go to the links below to see more information.

To get a copy of the book go here.
To view Mary's website go here.
To view Mary's blog go here.
To see what others are saying go here.

2 comments:

Mary DeMuth said...

Thank you so much for hosting Daisy on your blog. I really appreciate it!

Christina said...

I just watch this trailer for the book and then went over to Amazon. This sounds like a powerful read and something I am going to buy. Thanks.

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff