Monday, June 3, 2013

Philippians for Tweens -- Joy in Christ. Period.

3 comments
 
I have a desire to write these studies to help my daughters love the study of the word as well as help them with the discipline of it. Would you like to join me in piloting this with your tween? Let me know if you would like to join in and maybe our daughters can even find a way to discuss it. I don't know I just love the word and want to help as many as possible love it too. Since I am doing this for my tweens I want to help you too.

Leave a comment or message me if you want in. I will put the study up once a week on Sundays or Mondays. It will give your daughters assigned work to do on their own for their own quiet time. Then if you study it alongside them mom it will give you some things to talk about together. This would be best to aid them in their growth.

Philippians is very relevant to today. Paul is an amazing example of grace, love, and joy despite his difficult circumstances. I am encouraged so much by him and this inspired word of God that we are left with.

You can encourage your daughter to read the book of Philippians as a whole now. It is only four short chapters. Tell her to focus on what stands out to her. Encourage her to write it down. Also tell her to focus on repeated words.

Look forward to doing this together! I will have this ready to go next Sunday or Monday! Sign up to receive posts in your email if you do not want to miss it. Otherwise just come back during that time and check in.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, I love this idea! Count me (and my two daughters) in!

patsy said...

I think this is great, too!!! My daughter and I will join in this journey(she's almost a tween...and loves digging deeper in the Word!)

God's girl said...

Jennifer and Patsy I am so excited to have you along with me!!! Look forward to getting to know you better and growing in the word along with our children! Praying for you both now!
His,
Angela

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff