Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Missing - End It Movement Experiment

0 comments
 
The end it movement is wonderful and you should do what you can to help them along with other organizations out there involved in helping those who have no voice, those who are trapped in the life of slavery. Modern day slavery. It is a very sad thing! It must stop. We each can do our part to help.

I participated in disappearing from social media for a day. I am pretty involved in social media in my own little sphere so this was kind of big for me. Here are the things I thought about through this process.

1-I could disappear at any moment like these other people and really life would go on. No one would really miss me except my family and close friends of course but most everyone else would just move on. I would be forgotten. This hurt my heart because these people in slavery have had lives at one time. They had a family. They had a home. Yet there comes a time that even the family might give up any hope of finding them. Let's not let them be forgotten!

2-My impact on the world is not as much as I would like to think it is. I am not so important as I would like to think I am. So what if I disappeared off the social media market all together. Really life would go on. However it should never be about me in my opinion, I want to use all my energy to bring the most glory to God. However, He does not need me for this task, He allows me to be.  He values me as a precious jewel and regardless of what I do that is enough. All human life is of true value to God.

3-When something like slavery happens some people just like to pretend it is not there. This breaks my heart the most. We must take a stand. We must fervently pray. God will move to break these captives free. His justice will prevail one final day.

Watch this...Give them a voice.



No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff