Sunday, November 15, 2020

Book Review - Habakkuk by Gresh

0 comments
 
I had the opportunity to review this new Bible study. Habakkuk is my favorite book of the Bible and I like the author so it is no surprise that I loved it. 

The author takes us through the book while connecting it to other helpful parts of scripture to increase our understanding. It also has a helpful timeline that is important when working through books of the prophets that can seem more difficult to understand. 

The author made this book of the Bible accessible and understandable to anyone interested in studying the Bible. It offers great questions and charts that are extremely helpful to any learner. It can be done alone but would be best with a small group. 

The study includes the opportunity to listen to the author teach through a weekly podcast as well at no extra charge. 

Overall, I say it is a great study that would be worthy of your time for the sake of your growth in Christ.

I received a copy from the publisher at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

You can get a copy of this from Amazon here.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff