Saturday, June 11, 2016

Book Review: Broth and Stock by McGrunther

0 comments
 


I received this book not really understanding how much went into broth and stock and the great varieties there are to them. I make bone broth now because of its great gut healing properties but I was really limited in my knowledge. I only really knew about bone broth. This book is gold standard on the topic! I learned so much about other kinds of broth you can make. For example, did you know that you can make broth from fish? Or vegetables? Probably basic for most but I just didn't think about it.

Not only did I learn about new kinds of broth, I also learned some of the back ground of various healing foods. There are do's and don'ts in here that will help you not ruin a broth. There are great instructions on basics if you have never made or thought about broth. It is really good for any person to read who is interested in food because broth is not just for soups, it is for way more! This book will educate you on that.

Another added bonus is there are recipes for many kinds of broths. And don't get me started on the pictures! They are brilliant. The pages in this book are of great quality and sturdy; good for keeping in the kitchen. I think if you have any interest in making food, you will enjoy this book.

You can get a copy of this book from amazon.com here.

I received a copy of this book at no charge for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff