Sunday, March 20, 2016

Book review: Renovate by Crump Jr.

0 comments
 


This was an interesting read about church planting specifically but there was a lot more to consider as you pick it up. The author is a pastor of a church plant in Atlanta, Ga. He speaks with wisdom and ease on this topic. His story is interesting and the history of Atlanta was also beneficial to the reader in order to understand this particular church plant. It is a good pattern from which one can learn.

The idea that stood out to me most was looking at where you are planted as your ministry of "place." This particular place is where God intends to use you to reach the world. Sometimes I am more interested in where God will take me rather than the place I am presently in. This was an eye opening thought and challenge so that I would make the most of the moments here and now. All of it matters. Every moment.

I think this book is good for anyone interested in missions, evangelism, or disciple making.

You can get a copy of this book from Amazon.com here.

I received a copy of this book free of charge for the purpose of an honest review.

No comments:

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff